Tuesday, November 07, 2006

October 26th, 2006 - Supertramp and Smelly guy

8:25am - Alpha remarks that the frontman for Supertramp is playing a show in town. He asks me if I'm going to go. I despise Supertramp so I tell him I won't be going because I don't like them. He looks at me and replies. "This is just the latest example of why you're a jerk."

9:41am - Alpha exclaimed to Moses (The guy I sit next to) that he was going to start being nice to people. Shortly thereafter he called Moses a "fuckface".

1:58pm - Moses fixed a remote control, and I congratulated him on his accomplishment. Alpha replied that it was: "Too bad about his face."

3:17pm - Moses was preparing documents for Alpha. I mentioned this to Alpha and he remarked that he was going to. "Prepare Moses' anus." (When Moses read this entry he was not impressed.)

3:19pm - After a moment of deep though. Alpha remarked that he wanted to pull Moses nerve out from his knee with a pair of pliers.

3:30pm - Omega and Alpha went to Burger king for lunch. On their journey. Omega noticed a man walking down the street and remarked that Alpha should talk to the guy and see if he can do support since we're hiring a bunch and lack applicants. Alpha remarks that "the only thing that guy is looking for is a fix." (This guy was actually coming to our building to apply for the same job that Omega remarked about.) What's even better is that Alpha completely forgot about the guy and had to be reminded by Omega about their conversation 10 minutes prior.

3:40pm - Alpha remarked that we needed to have better morale around the office. He then proceeded to hit me in the head with a ball that he threw at "mach 3" (his words)

3:43pm - Tried to make Moses and I say the singer from the Loituma song is hot. He said he'd squeeze our testicles if we put her down. (He made a squeezing motion with his hand on a ball he was holding.)

4:19pm - Omega has a thumb tack and asked Alpha if he was afraid of being stuck by a tack. Alpha replied that he'd stick a thumb tack in Omega's jugular.

4:50pm - Alpha shined a laser pointer at Moses forehead and remarked: "Its like a sniper is about to shoot you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home