Tuesday, November 07, 2006

October 30th, 2006 - "Be a good employee for a change."

10:35am - Alpha asked Cecil a question. Cecil answered, and Alpha replied: "Cecil if you steer me wrong. I'm going to kill you!"

10:44am - Alpha punched Moses, and Moses said "Ow". Then Alpha punched him harder. Then he made Moses look at the Cecil Homer Simpson voodoo doll and he stuck a pin in its head.

12:15pm - "If you were a transexual. I probably would have killed you by now."

1:01pm - Alpha placed Moses in a headlock and threatened: "I could push my finger right through your head." He then proceeded to take one of Moses gloves and put it on. He then poked Moses in a private area.

1:02pm - Slapped Cecil in the face with Moses' glove and challenged him to a duel.

1:06pm - Told everyone that he was going to be nice of the rest of the day and then in the next breath he told an employee to try: "Dressing up as a good employee tomorrow."

4:28pm - I told Alpha I needed to come into work earlier tomorrow to attend a meeting. He told me to shut my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home