Monday, March 19, 2007

Its been awhile.

Something monumental has occurred. Something so amazing that I couldn't even compose myself long enough to post about it until nearly a week after it happened.

You see. Alpha entrusted to me something so private, so earth shattering, so unbelievable that it blows my mind. What would that be you might ask? Grab a chair and brace yourself.

He entrusted me to haul his garbage.

Can you believe it?

Last week on a frosty morning. I drove to his home and loaded 16+ bags of pure, unadulterated, Alpha garbage! He actually stood in the window with his purple housecoat (wide open unfortunately) watching me take away this unbelieveable treasure.

He thinks I took it to the dump. He actually paid me to take it to the dump. Did I take it to the dump? Of course not! I carefully opened each bag and spread its contents out on the floor of my living room. Sure there were a lot of coffee grinds, large diapers, and sausage casings. However, there were untold treasures. (Pictures, documents, Peacock care accessories, and best of all, a journal)

Interesting fact. Those who know Alpha know that he doesn't have a bank card and doesn't carry around a wallet. But many of you don't know that he still has a Credit Union Junior Tykes savings account that his wife lets him deposit 75 cents a week into. (I assuming he gets an allowance for chores around the house or something to that effect)

There were also several drawings of himself beating up the world's best MMA fighters. I will provide scans of these. (When I can find my usb cable for my scanner)

There are boudoire photos, but even I have a modicum of decency.