January 8th, 2007 - Email Hotseat.
My first post of the new year. As I mentioned before. I've moved to a different part of the building, but there is still some interaction via email. (Or whenver I saunter over there)
The first email was pretty funny because I sent off my email. Later one I walked down to the old department. I asked Alpha if he was having a busy morning and he said it was so so. That's when I noticed he was sending me the following email:
From: Alpha Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007
To: Me Subject: RE: NDT
How about a live example of me punching you in your muley face?
From: ME Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:00 AM
To: Everyone
Subject: FW: NDT
Good Morning team. If you can find anybody that calls in with an NDT problem and doesn't mind leaving it that way for about an hour. We need a live example for debugging purposes.
Thanks
Later on. Alpha sent me another loving email:
From: Alpha
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:59 AM
To: Me
Subject: Miss us yet ?
Had to look you up in the global outlook search as was having trouble remembering your name, mind you..your dorky face is still fresh on my mind. I went from trying to steal Cecil's happiness off him to biting his neck....just feels better and kills two birds with one stone. Btw, i told the TSRs that you werent promoted but rather demoted, there was rejoicing.
I love him.
Cecil came by and wanted me to add a story to the blog. Apparently, Omega came back there and looked at Cecil and called him a fucker. Cecil was shocked and asked Omega what it was he did. Omega said "Just for that I'm going to fart by you."
It's important to note that Omega always farts at the following places: Libraries, Movie Rental Stores, and by our desks.
Cecil said this one was so bad it lingered for 10 minutes and people couldn't come near his desk. He tried air freshner but that only succeeded in making the place smell like Pinefresh baby shit.
The first email was pretty funny because I sent off my email. Later one I walked down to the old department. I asked Alpha if he was having a busy morning and he said it was so so. That's when I noticed he was sending me the following email:
From: Alpha Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007
To: Me Subject: RE: NDT
How about a live example of me punching you in your muley face?
From: ME Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:00 AM
To: Everyone
Subject: FW: NDT
Good Morning team. If you can find anybody that calls in with an NDT problem and doesn't mind leaving it that way for about an hour. We need a live example for debugging purposes.
Thanks
Later on. Alpha sent me another loving email:
From: Alpha
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:59 AM
To: Me
Subject: Miss us yet ?
Had to look you up in the global outlook search as was having trouble remembering your name, mind you..your dorky face is still fresh on my mind. I went from trying to steal Cecil's happiness off him to biting his neck....just feels better and kills two birds with one stone. Btw, i told the TSRs that you werent promoted but rather demoted, there was rejoicing.
I love him.
Cecil came by and wanted me to add a story to the blog. Apparently, Omega came back there and looked at Cecil and called him a fucker. Cecil was shocked and asked Omega what it was he did. Omega said "Just for that I'm going to fart by you."
It's important to note that Omega always farts at the following places: Libraries, Movie Rental Stores, and by our desks.
Cecil said this one was so bad it lingered for 10 minutes and people couldn't come near his desk. He tried air freshner but that only succeeded in making the place smell like Pinefresh baby shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home