Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February 7th, 2007 - Mistaken Orientation

Omega has taken a liking to Kenny Vs Spenny I admit that I have seen the show a few times and depending on what the competition is between the two, it can be pretty funny. Of course, its that immature humour that both Omega and I thoroughly enjoy. We also love Little Britain and I have a hard time finding anyone else who does.

Anyways, Kenny Vs Spenny sets the table for where I'm going with this story. Omega was telling me about last weeks episode in which the competition was to see who could get a gay guy to like them more. The punishment for the loser was to be tea bagged by some gay guy. In the end, both Kenny and Spenny lost equally so they both had to be tea bagged. Omega said his wife, who was sleeping on the couch at the time. Awoke to the sound of a man's junk landing on another man's forehead. She was shocked and wondered what on earth her husband was watching. He had to explain it to her which didn't help matters as she probably wondered why her husband watched such moronic things in the first place.

At this point in the story. Alpha comments. "That wasn't the first time your wife has caught you watching gay porn." Omega then tells a story about the time he fell asleep watching a documentary on Out TV. A couple hours later he was abprudtly awaken by his mortified wife who wanted to know what he had been watching. He looked at the tv and: "I saw some dude drilling another dude." He tried to explain that he had been watching a documentary and had fallen asleep, but I think his wife thinks that he's a closet gay. Which Alpha tells me he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home