December 12th, 2006 - Corrections and Discipline
First a correction. Alpha wanted people to know that he did not in fact challenge anyone to a fight at last years xmas party. That was a mistake on my part. He also said that I failed to mention that he passed out waiting for a cab and soiled himself.
Today around lunch I saw Alpha in the hallway and went to give him a high five. He obliged but he also swung some sort of strap that hit me across the bum. It was my first across the bum strapping in over 20 years.
Today around lunch I saw Alpha in the hallway and went to give him a high five. He obliged but he also swung some sort of strap that hit me across the bum. It was my first across the bum strapping in over 20 years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home