November 28th, 2006 - Aftermath of the Christmas Party
Well as you know. I was Alpha's date. We sat together at a table with Omega and his wife. Moses and his fiance, and Sloots and his date, and some other people.
Alpha informed me that I better look good so I decided to break out my super secret, fancy dress shirt. I discovered I lost my cufflinks so I used the next best thing. My volunteer pins from the 1989 Jeux Canada Games.
Now we have to start the night off right, so I buy a bunch of gin and tonics and hog all the wine at the table. I'm drunk by supper. In the buffet line, I used my plate to flick food off Moses plate that I deemed: "Gross and/or gay."

Later on, I threatened Omega's wife with a dance if the song "Freeze Frame" was played. Cecil overheard and got someone to request the song. When it came on, I ran across the hall, just in time to catch a fleeing Omega's wife. Apparently, there is a picture of my interpretative dance, but for the time being these artist rendered picture will have to suffice.
The main boss was concerned that I attacked Omega's wife. (Probably due to the fact that she looked mortified) Omega covered for me and told the boss that I was simply retarded.
I don't remember the cab ride home, but apparently I was bugging a co-worker so bad that the cab driver broke out laughing and Alpha had to threaten to beat me up.
When I got home I passed out next to my bed. I took off my pants and left my shoes on. I somehow (and for some reason) changed my underwear. My brain has hurt ever since.
Alpha informed me that I better look good so I decided to break out my super secret, fancy dress shirt. I discovered I lost my cufflinks so I used the next best thing. My volunteer pins from the 1989 Jeux Canada Games.
Now we have to start the night off right, so I buy a bunch of gin and tonics and hog all the wine at the table. I'm drunk by supper. In the buffet line, I used my plate to flick food off Moses plate that I deemed: "Gross and/or gay."

Later on, I threatened Omega's wife with a dance if the song "Freeze Frame" was played. Cecil overheard and got someone to request the song. When it came on, I ran across the hall, just in time to catch a fleeing Omega's wife. Apparently, there is a picture of my interpretative dance, but for the time being these artist rendered picture will have to suffice.
The main boss was concerned that I attacked Omega's wife. (Probably due to the fact that she looked mortified) Omega covered for me and told the boss that I was simply retarded.
I don't remember the cab ride home, but apparently I was bugging a co-worker so bad that the cab driver broke out laughing and Alpha had to threaten to beat me up.
When I got home I passed out next to my bed. I took off my pants and left my shoes on. I somehow (and for some reason) changed my underwear. My brain has hurt ever since.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home