Post UFC Mondays...
Post UFC Mondays are sketchy days. A smart guy would call in sick, but a smart guy, I am not.
You never know how jazzed Alpha is going to be on Monday. I was a little worried because this weekend's UFC was a good one. St. Pierre worked Hughes and Alpha is a big GSP fan. Luckily, I was on the evening shift, and there would be a good chance that he would have calmed down somewhat over the proceeding morning hours.
Now I take my share of beatings at his hands, and I decided that the best defense in this situation would be to implement a strong offence. Alpha respects that sort of thing.
Me: "Was that not a good UFC!"
Alpha: "Did you watch it? That was awesome!"
Me: "Lets act it out. You're Hughes."
Alpha: "Wait he didn't do anything I want to be... gsp..."
Me: "Nope. Now let me kick you in face and punch you repeatedly until Cecil pulls me off."
Alpha: "No..."
You never know how jazzed Alpha is going to be on Monday. I was a little worried because this weekend's UFC was a good one. St. Pierre worked Hughes and Alpha is a big GSP fan. Luckily, I was on the evening shift, and there would be a good chance that he would have calmed down somewhat over the proceeding morning hours.
Now I take my share of beatings at his hands, and I decided that the best defense in this situation would be to implement a strong offence. Alpha respects that sort of thing.
Me: "Was that not a good UFC!"
Alpha: "Did you watch it? That was awesome!"
Me: "Lets act it out. You're Hughes."
Alpha: "Wait he didn't do anything I want to be... gsp..."
Me: "Nope. Now let me kick you in face and punch you repeatedly until Cecil pulls me off."
Alpha: "No..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home