Friday, August 03, 2007

I won a scrunchie today!

I was selected to pull names out of a can to choose some winners.

Since the girl holding the can (We'll call her Hot Donna) had her name selected by yours truly. I declared that I wanted part of her prize.

She won some sort of hair kit and gave me the scrunchie. It actually has compartment complete with a zipper. Its red with pink edges. Moses mused that it looks like a part of human anatomy and its just the right size to hold a condom or a diaphragm. Presumably this feature was designed with female skankiness in mind. At least thats what Moses and I think. (And we're usually right)

Later on I was talking to Hot Donna and she was talking about how the office I sit in has a much more Feng Shui feeling since the fourth desk was removed. I being a direct and logical person said that removing the desk created more room which makes the room less congested.

She said there was definitely more energy in the room and went on to say Feng Shui is a science which I think is bullshit. Next thing you know interior designers will want a doctorate.