Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21, 2007 - Nipplegate

Two long months of being short staffed, two long months of sitting huddled in a dark office, break free, yearns for the day help would come. That time is now.

Work has been all business. That's really unfortunate. Patsy had several days off to have some minor surgery. I used it as an opportunity to tell everyone that he had been neutered. Not a vasectomy mind you. Full on removing of the testicles. Reason being that he will be calmer and more relaxed and therefore live longer. Plus a guy can sit on the couch and dink around with his guitar all day and not be guilty or feel like he should be "out there". The idea almost made me consider such drastic measures. Almost.

Of course, Patsy rolls with the punches. He's used to my antics and the outrageous things that come out of my mouth. Instead of fighting it. He just shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders and continues on with his day. I attempted to take it up a notch by talking about a sex tape of him that's been leaked to the web. I blamed the reduction in share prices of the company on it. Again he wouldn't take the bite. Next time I see him I plan on telling him that I saw his press conference on TV where he denies his involvement in the tape with the phrase: "That could be anyone's ass!"

Nipplegate, as its called, will get more interesting when I inform him that the woman in the tape. (His crush, or who I claim is his crush) comes forward and admits her and his involvement.