November 10th, 2006 - When Alpha Forgets.
Alpha always forgets things. He has a terrible memory. Moses and I combine to be his memory. Moses remembers appointments and I remember the names of people for Alpha. Its a good system.
Omega was giving Alpha a hard time about his poor memory.
Omega: "Do you remember when you had me go to three movie stores looking for a fictitious movie? I wasted a whole Saturday!"
Alpha: "The one about Mexican Dogs? That is a real movie. I just can't remember the name. I think it was Ci Senor' or something like that."
Omega: "Yeah I know you told me that and said just tell them its a Mexican movie about dogs and they'll know what you're talking about. Only they didn't. They thought I was retarded."
Alpha: "Fuck why couldn't I remember the name of that movie. Here let's check."
six seconds later...
Alpha: "Here it is. Its called Amores Perros - Mexican Dog Tales."
Omega: "Well if you could find it that quick why didn't you when I called you from the video store. Instead you just said you couldn't remember."
Alpha: "I don't know... fuck I have a terrible memory."
Omega was giving Alpha a hard time about his poor memory.
Omega: "Do you remember when you had me go to three movie stores looking for a fictitious movie? I wasted a whole Saturday!"
Alpha: "The one about Mexican Dogs? That is a real movie. I just can't remember the name. I think it was Ci Senor' or something like that."
Omega: "Yeah I know you told me that and said just tell them its a Mexican movie about dogs and they'll know what you're talking about. Only they didn't. They thought I was retarded."
Alpha: "Fuck why couldn't I remember the name of that movie. Here let's check."
six seconds later...
Alpha: "Here it is. Its called Amores Perros - Mexican Dog Tales."
Omega: "Well if you could find it that quick why didn't you when I called you from the video store. Instead you just said you couldn't remember."
Alpha: "I don't know... fuck I have a terrible memory."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home